ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Agenda and meetings

  • To: Interim ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] Agenda and meetings
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 06:09:47 +0200

All,

in the interest of productivity, I was wondering whether we should not rather schedule some additional internal meetings for the rest of the week. Some people were talking about tomorrow 8-9,15, or alternately Thursday afternoon.

I think it depends on the amount of issues we need to discuss, which unfortunately is unclear yet; may I suggest again that we could throw a list of open agenda items to the list, so that we can then understand how much time we actually need, and whether something needs to be discussed earlier in the week.

Perhaps Friday afternoon is enough (though some people will already have left), but for example I would like to remind that no statement can be made at the Public Forum (eg on Verisign) if we haven't had the time to draft it, circulate it and approve it, so we should do some appropriate advance planning.
--
vb. [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<-----
http://bertola.eu.org/ <- Prima o poi...