ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] Ageia Densi

  • To: sricciardi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [alac] Ageia Densi
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 06:48:17 +0000

Many thanks to Ageia Densi for organizing this and proposing to distribute ICANN material.
We should approve it without problems, but it is at least fair to see at least the agenda and basic conference layout, speakers, etc.
Can we get this reference material (a url would be enough, I assume) ASAP?
Regards,
Roberto GAETANO
ALAC
ICANN BoD Liaison