ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] General Manager Public Participation

  • To: wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [alac] General Manager Public Participation
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 21:09:19 +0000

Wendy Seltzer wrote:

On what are we congratulating her?

On the announcement by our Chair that stated the thread, see below.

Roberto GAETANO
ALAC
ICANN BoD Liaison

From: Annette Muehlberg <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx>
To: ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [alac] General Manager Public Participation
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 18:40:34 +0200

To fill in the vacancy of a General Manager of Public Participation has been an ongoing demand by the ALAC. In our last meeting with the Board in Wellington we again pointed out the importance of this job.

I assume, these are good news:

http://www.icann.org/general/jobs.htm#GeneralManagerPublicParticipation

best

Annette