ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Marrakech plans

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] Marrakech plans
  • From: Jean Armour Polly <mom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 12:17:45 -0400

I've added to Wendy's ideas on a schedule over here
Started: <http://www.icannwiki.org/ALAC_Marrakech>
Mainly
--only do ALAC programs on Sunday. Don't schedule any ALAC meetings on constituency day (so we can attend everyone else's meetings)
-- as one of our 2 programs: ALWAYS run a 1 hour "hot topics of ICANN" panel (a la Bret) as part of the New ICANN attendees show.
--Expand the RALO progress event as models of individual participation in ICANN in order to take in all of Wendy's topics.
--schedule a closed tutorial on how ALAC members post to the website :-)