ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] PSC Consultation

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] PSC Consultation
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 15:54:12 +0200

All,

what are we going to do about the President's Strategy Committee internal consultation on ICANN's future? Shall we submit the same document we sent to the NTIA? Something more specific? Nothing? Deadline is July 18.

Personally, I would submit the NTIA document, but I would also submit the statement we gave in Marrakech, about the Committee itself. If we want, we might put forward more specific statements, for example related to RALOs or to voting Board seats or to other matters that have been frequently raised, but I doubt we can agree on anything more than we agreed for the NTIA submission, so those might be personal submissions instead.
--
vb. [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<-----
http://bertola.eu.org/ <- Prima o poi...