ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] IPV6 Allocation Policy

  • To: <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] IPV6 Allocation Policy
  • From: Sebastián Ricciardi <sricciardi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:20:14 -0300

Dear All,

I´ve been talking with Sebastián Bellagamba (ASO Chair) about the IPV6
Allocation policy. Under my suggestion, he offered to participate in a
briefing conference call with interested members.

I think it would be great to have that call, under the assumption than, like
me, some other members of the committee could find useful such briefing on
the matter.

What do you think?

Sebastian