ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] new ALS applicant North America

  • To: ALAC@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] new ALS applicant North America
  • From: Jean Armour Polly <mom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 00:34:34 -0400

There's a new applicant for ALS status from North America. Did anyone get any notification of this?
http://alac.icann.org/namerica/applications/CLUE-17jul06.htm
The only reason I know is that I have set up a "change detection" watchbot on the ICANN website to look for changes to that page. Once a change is detected, I get email from the watchbot. I go to the ICANN site, figure out what the change is, and then update the icannalac.org site. It's ridiculous that I have to do this and that ALAC has to find out about new applicants this way.
Can we get a status report on our new mail system that will let us control our own mailing lists, so we will know when new ALS applications are received?
thanks
JP