ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] new ALS applicant North America

  • To: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [alac] new ALS applicant North America
  • From: Jean Armour Polly <mom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 08:19:57 -0400

At 9:05 AM +0200 8/4/06, Roberto Gaetano recently said:
Actually, there have been two applications by email, received at
als@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, that I was assuming all of us are currently registered
after the latest discussions on email list organization.
The first one is from June 19, to ALS list only, the second one from July
17, to ALS, copy Bruce and Jacob. The subject line of both clearly spells:
"Application from CLUE to be an ICANN ALS".

Something in our working procedures needs to be fixed, methinks.

Roberto-- if you receive anything additional that looks like an application, can you forward it to me? I want the icannalac website to be as up to date as possible.
thanks
JP