ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] SP Agenda

  • To: jam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Annette Muhlberg" <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] SP Agenda
  • From: "Nick Ashton-Hart" <nashton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 07:44:01 +0000 GMT

Annette expressed an interest, which was generally shared, in discussing the
budgeting process with Kurt at one of the ALAC meetings.

Actually, as Kurt's schedule is extremely busy, it would be helpful to have a
list of what exactly you want to cover with him.

--
Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart
PO Box 32160