[alac] ALAC Election Results
- To: <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [alac] ALAC Election Results
- From: "Bret Fausett" <bfausett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 11:28:52 -0800
As the non-voting Chair for today's election, I would like to provide the
following report to the ALAC members and other interested members of the
larger RALO, ALS, and At Large communities.
Fifteen ALAC members were eligible to vote for ALAC officers. Fourteen
expressed an intention to vote, with one member unavailable. I enlisted
George Sadowsky to assist me, and together we counted and verified fourteen
written ballots for three contested positions. Other officers for
uncontested positions were elected by acclamation.
I am pleased to announce the ALAC Officers for the coming year. Each officer
will serve until the close of ICANN's annual meeting in 2007.
* Chair: Annette Muehlberg
* ALAC Liaison to the ICANN Board: Vittorio Bertola
* ALAC Liaison to the ccNSO Council: Siavash Shahshahani
* ALAC Liaison to the GNSO Council: Alan Greenberg
* ALAC Representative to Whois Task Force: Wendy Seltzer
* ALAC Representative to the GNSO's Working Group on IDNs: Hong Xue
* ALAC Representative to the President's Advisory Committee on IDNs: Hong
We have two Vice-Chair positions, currently unfilled, which will be
appointed or elected in the coming weeks.
Many thanks to everyone who participated in the election.