ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Re: Reply from ALAC Chair

  • To: fowlie@xxxxxxxxx, Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Re: Reply from ALAC Chair
  • From: Annette Muehlberg <Annette.Muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 16:35:53 +0100

Dear Frank,

thank you for your e-mail in which you stated "that this is the third time that
the response time has been moved."

For the records:
We had a telefon appointment right before Christmas (my last hours before
leaving office and flying to my parents in law). It turned out that we both
were waiting for each others call (you, as staff at an ICANN office - me as a
volunteer paying on my own and being at an office that blocks phone calls to
foreign countries - for good reasons...).

In my friday e-mail, I wrote that I had written the response to your report,
but have not managed to get back to all the members of the committee yet and
therefore would like to send it to you monday morning, but if that was a
problem to you I would be available for you this very friday (see my mail
below).

I would not call these two instances "removing response time".

Apart from that: Where I live, Christmas and New Year is the time when families
get together. Many people take the remaining days of the first January-week
off. The fact, that the report was the first issue we worked on this week, is
due to the fact that we highly estimate the ombudsman's work.

Best Regards

Annette