ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Re: Staff appointments

  • To: Kieren McCarthy <kierenmccarthy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Re: Staff appointments
  • From: Annette Muehlberg <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 21:47:39 +0100

Hi Kieren,

congratulations for this interesting position.
Let us get in touch and find out what best to work on together.

Kind regards
Annette

Vittorio Bertola schrieb:
Kieren McCarthy ha scritto:
I think we should make an effort to interact with him as much as possible

Absolutely.

I'm not starting until 5 Feb, but the ALAC is vital in what I want to do.

Is there an ALAC meeting coming up that I can come to?

But yes, I have lots of ideas and I want you all right in there.

You should perhaps discuss with Annette your participation in our next conf call (we have monthly calls). You might also want to have a look at what we have been trying to do at icannalac.org, and discuss with those of us who are dealing with that. We could then schedule some specific discussion in Lisbon, but as I guess you'll already be setting up stuff for Lisbon, we need to be in the loop before then.
Thanks,