ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[allocation-framework]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

Single Character Name Allocation

  • To: allocation-framework@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Single Character Name Allocation
  • From: "Charley Chacko" <achacko@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 12:43:11 +0530

Hi,

I have mentioned this before during the last open public comment for Single
Letter & Digit Allocation and now again. I am not sure wether this is a
feasible option and haven't recieved any response from the Staff Member, who
emailed me saying all comments will be considered. Hope you will consider it
this time.

I am vouching for holding back few names that can be segregated for
physically challenged/disable people. I understand that these domains fetch
a lot of money but it would also be nice to have lesser privileged to get
them. I speak for myself as a physically challenged person.

Thanks

Charley

_________________

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this message is
confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under
international, federal or state laws and is intended only for the use of the
addresee(s). Unauthorized forwarding, copying, printing,distributing, or
using such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the
sender of the delivery error by e-mail.

Thank you,

achacko@xxxxxxxxxx

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>