ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[aso-ipv4-policy]

John Wekingu (Insurance Claim)

  • To: aso-ipv4-policy@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: John Wekingu (Insurance Claim)
  • From: JOHNWEKINGU@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 14:32:23 +0100

Dear Sir/Madam,

I know this letter will be getting to you as a surprise but please I would
indulge you to treat it with ultimate good faith to enable us have a mutual
business relationship, I know how you might feel but it is not what it looks
like. I was able to get your contact due to the fact that several insurance
companies share some database anyway it's a long procedure you wouldn't
understand.
My name is John Wekingu. I am the Head, Claims department {Atg} for NORWICH
UNION Crawley United Kingdom. During the course of my job, I came across a file
belonging to an American who has worked in England for twenty two years
(22yrs), and has since died in a car crash a couple of years ago and as a
matter of fact, he is entitled to some claims.

1) Workmen Compensation (W.C)

2) Pension Scheme (Working entitlement)

Unfortunately, when we tried to contact his wife who is registered as his next
of kin, we were informed by the new occupants of their house that she died
fourteen months ago.
This is kind of technical but what I need you to do is to play the role of his
next of kin to enable us process all his entitlements as they run into £9.7
million
I shall send you the details of this transaction as soon as you give your
consent on this claim. And I also assure you that we shall have a long lasting
good business relationship.
We shall also agree on sharing method before we embark on this transaction.
Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours Sincerely
John Wekingu (Mr)