ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[at-large-director]

HELP THE CHILDREN OF AFRICA

  • Subject: HELP THE CHILDREN OF AFRICA
  • From: Gods voice foundation <info_gvf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 20:30:39 +0100

Dear brethren,

We are writing to solicit help for the children of Africa, especially West
African who has been made orphans by HIV/AIDS, tribal, religious and political
conflicts.

God’s Voice Foundation is an NGO dedicated to help alleviate the hardship of
the children of West Africa. We are also dedicated to the propagation of the
good news of our Saviour Jesus Christ in the innermost parts of the rural
communities of West Africa by showing them kindness by putting shoes on their
feet, clothing them, giving them free medical services and feeding them. It is
only by showing this practical kindness that you can really teach these orphans
and people in the rural communities that Christ love them so much that he gave
his life for them. It is also through these kind gestures that you can really
show them that they are not alone in this world.

Your $1 will help feed the hungry, cloth someone and give someone clean
drinking water. Your $1 will help build schools and churches were these poor
orphans can be educated to face this competitive world.

THIS IS GOD’S VOICE...WILL YOU ANSWER IT?

Contact us by email reply or call +233 54506860.

God bless you.

Pastor George A. Tudzi.

Matthew 25:35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty
and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in.

Hebrews 13:2 Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some
have entertained angels without knowing it.