ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[atrt-public-input]

ICANN Terrorism verification for the New gTLDs in the DAG4

  • To: <atrt-public-input@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN Terrorism verification for the New gTLDs in the DAG4
  • From: "Fattal LMTranslator" <Fattal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 13:41:15 +0100

Dear all,

Please find attached our full statement on this matter. I believe the gravity
of this new ICANN direction requires great scrutiny by the ATRT team from from
both accountability and transparency perspectives.

Warmest Regards,

Khaled Fattal
Chairman and CEO
The Multilingual Internet Group
Linking Together The Current & Next Multi-Billion Multilingual Internet Users

 *Ankabooot Global Social Network, www.Ankabooot.com
* Live Multilingual Translator,   www.LMTranslator.com
 *WebSynegys Inc. www.WebSynergys.com
 *ArabicSSL Web Certification www.ArabicSSL.net