ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[atrt-questions-2010]

Answers to ATRT Questionaire, comments by IIRT

  • To: "atrt-questions-2010" <atrt-questions-2010@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Answers to ATRT Questionaire, comments by IIRT
  • From: "landmineok" <landmineok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 05:50:24 +0800

To whom it may be concerned,

My name is Allen Wang from International Internet Research Team(IIRT)and  I
appreciate the opportunity to respond to ATRT’s  questions on ICANN’s
accountability and transparency.

Attached please find IIRT's response to the Questions to the Community on
Accountability and Transparency within ICANN.

Thank you,
Allen Wang
Senior advisor, International Internet Research Team(IIRT)

Email:landmineok@xxxxxxxxx