ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Pre-Sydney call agenda

  • To: "BC gnso" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Pre-Sydney call agenda
  • From: "BC Secretariat" <secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 18:23:24 +0200

Dear Members

Please find below the agenda for the members call on Thursday 4 June.
The call will be at the usual times:
California, 8am
Alberta, 9am
NYC/DC/Ottawa, 11am
London, 4pm
Brussels/Paris/Geneva, 5pm
Karachi, 9pm

The dial-in details will be the same as our most recent calls with the new
provider. I will send that info again closer to the time.

Best wishes
Gary

1. Outline of GNSO and BC-related meetings - Philip
2. IRT final report on trademark protection and new TLDs - Zahid
3. Registrars Accreditation Agreement further revisions and  "registrants
    rights" working group - Phil Corwin
4. Registrations Abuse Policy (RAP) working group - Mike
5. Sydney outreach activities - Liz Williams
6. GNSO reform update - Philip