ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] RAPWG update for GNSO Council

  • To: "BC gnso" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] RAPWG update for GNSO Council
  • From: "BC Secretariat" <secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 05:52:56 +0200

As discussed on our call today, attached is an update from the RAP-WG, with
cover note below from Greg Aaron, the chair.  The WG will also meet in
Sydney on Monday, 22 June from 7:30 to 9:00 a.m. local time; the meeting
will be open, with remote participation, and has time reserved for Q&A with
members of the ICANN community.

Please let me know any questions or comments.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Rodenbaugh
Rodenbaugh Law