ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] ICANN by-laws update

  • To: "'BC gnso'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] ICANN by-laws update
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:57:27 +0200

I attach a proposed set of changes to the ICANN bylaws to reflect GNSO reform.
They have been the subject of long debate on the GNSO council.

There are outstanding issues for us with regard to the seats allocation for the
new NCSG but this is a separate dialogue that we will continue with the Board in
Sydney.

Notwithstanding that please let me know if there are any questions or concerns
in the attached text.

Philip