ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] BC statement on IRT

  • To: "Rick Anderson" <RAnderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] BC statement on IRT
  • From: "HASSAN Ayesha" <ayesha.hassan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 03:28:29 +0200

I thought the original brief statement reflected the discussion
yesterday in the BC and the key is for members to submit their own
comments to the consultation. My sense is the statement should be very
brief so that members can express their own perspectives directly to the
consultation process.

To help reach a statement we can all support, I propose the following:

"The BC recognizes the work and efforts of all those who participated in
the IRT. The BC believes that this report is productive step forward in
addressing several issues with respect to new gTLDs.

The BC urges its members to post their individual comments on the
substance of the report at Public comment space
http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-4-29may09-en.htm";

Regards,
Ayesha