- To: BC gnso <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [bc-gnso] Transition
- From: Liz Williams <lizawilliams@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 04:54:33 +0100
I wanted to follow up from our conversations in the meeting yesterday.
I would like to propose that we hold a specific session on transition
issues to deal with:
1. completion of our charter which will include the identification of
all of the "positions" that require filling in the organisation
2. a timetable for transition which includes elections (refer back to
my strawman proposal which I posted several months ago)
I think we need at least a half day using the services of an objective
facilitator -- the existing ExCom/Councillors should not be in the
"chair" for this event.
I volunteer to prepare a "background paper" and set of documents that
will help us make those transition plans become reality. I would like
other volunteers to help.
I propose that we have this meeting very shortly -- whilst everything
is still fresh from the Sydney meeting to give us enough time to make
changes before the Seoul meeting.
+44 1963 364 380
+44 7824 877757