ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [bc-gnso] Transition

• To: Ron Andruff <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] Transition
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 08:24:05 +0100

Ron

Very kind of you except that I've slipped up today with not reading Marilyn's email properly.

Best wishes.

Liz
On 24/06/2009, at 8:01 AM, Ron Andruff wrote:

I support a call in early August. If Liz’s doc preparation is (as usual) thorough, I believe we could get this work done in 2-3 hours.

Thank you,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff
RNA Partners, Inc.
220 Fifth Avenue, 20th floor
New York, New York 10001

www.rnapartners.com
V: +1 212 481 2820 x 11
F:  +1 212 481 2859

From: owner-bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marilyn Cade
Sent: 2009-06-24 02:42
To: bc - GNSO list
Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] Transition

Perhaps we can have a quick 'Poll' from the list about members who are planning to attend one or both outreach sessions. [I've given up on attending HK and Abu Dabai, however].

I would then propose to eliminate the following dates as possible meeting dates: Due to the high percentage of US members [from my review of the list of members on the website], we need to avoid 7/3, which will be a holiday for many in the US.

I would propose to put the entire week of 7/10-7/16 OFF LIMITS, due to the two outreach meetings on the four overarching issues.

For myself, I am not available 7/24, nor 7/29.

August is a much better time to try to get a several hour meeting, if we schedule now, and while I know that many take holiday much of that month, I wonder if I can propose that we try to identify a date early in August as one of the options, at least for the second interaction with the full membership.

Liz Williams
+44 1963 364 380
+44 7824 877757

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy