ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] BC statement and procedures

  • To: <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] BC statement and procedures
  • From: "Rick Anderson" <RAnderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 08:42:28 -0600

I think the BC has more important things to do than descend into a prolonged
argument over this, but it is time that the councillors understood that when
there is a lack of consensus within the constituency it is not OK to simply
proceed as if this were not true.

If this were the first time something like this had occurred, it would hardly
have rated comment.  Let's hope it's the last and that we do not on the future
have to go down the censure path as suggested.  We all have better things to do
- but the time we put into this constituency is also important and that input
not to be simply ignored.

cheers/Rick

Rick Anderson
EVP, InterBorder Holdings Ltd