ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Next Newsletter

  • To: "BC gnso" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Next Newsletter
  • From: "BC Secretariat" <secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 17:27:18 +0200

Dear Members

I am about to start preparing the next issue of the BC newsletter. If any
members have news updates they would like to contribute please send to me at
the secretariat address by Wednesday 22 July.

The newsletter is intended to provide members with summary information on
current issues, so any contributions from members involved with working
groups, meetings in Sydney and the outreach events would be welcome.

Best wishes
Gary