ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] RE: Important--Regsitry Registrar Separation issue

  • To: Ron Andruff <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] RE: Important--Regsitry Registrar Separation issue
  • From: Liz Williams <lizawilliams@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 19:09:42 +0100

Hi everyone

I am unsure about when the next BC call is going to be but perhaps it is a good idea to put this issue on any agenda?

It's a very hot topic and one on which there is a divergence of views.

I am not clear on what we need to be preparing by way of commentary or what the timing/decision tree is about.

Perhaps Mike could enlighten us on the process.

Many thanks.

Liz