ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] RE: Important--Registry Registrar Separation issue

  • To: "'BC gnso'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] RE: Important--Registry Registrar Separation issue
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 12:04:01 -0700

I am not paid to advocate any views at ICANN.  I advocate views that are
shared with some of my clients, and which other of my clients do not share
-- and most of my clients could care less.  They are my views, not those of
any client.

I wonder why I bother to do anything of benefit to the BC, when I am
attacked on our public list for simply raising a topic for membership
discussion, and including my personal opinion on that topic.  I know this
attack is disgusting to many other members as well.  My statement of
interest was published long before our last election and has not changed.
Therefore I surmise that a majority of members do not care about this
discussion.  I am done with it.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Rodenbaugh