ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Expiry: Constituency Statement on PEDNR

  • To: "BC gnso" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Expiry: Constituency Statement on PEDNR
  • From: "BC Secretariat" <secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 18:16:04 +0200

Sent on behalf of Mike Rodenbaugh

We have been asked for for initial constituency statements on the
Post-Expiration Domain Name Recovery Policy Development Process (PDP) .
Deadline is  18 September 2009.
The PDP wiki is at:
https://st.icann.org/post-expiration-dn-recovery-wg/index.cgi

a) To facilitate this request would BC members please make any comments to
the list.
Then the below gentlemen will consider whether we might try to reach
consensus on a BC position at this point.
Mike O'Connor (S)
Phil Corwin (O)
Mike Palage (O)
Berry Cobb (O)

b) Do any of you gents want to prepare a draft response for the Constituency
please?
(A template for these comments is on the wiki).