ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Nominating Committee nominations

  • To: <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Nominating Committee nominations
  • From: "BC Secretariat" <secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 10:33:41 +0200

Dear Members

The nomination period for elections to the Nominating Committee 2009-2010 has
now closed. I have received the following nominations:

Small Business

Mike Roberts
Nominated by Marilyn Cade. mCade llc

Waudo Siganga
Nominated by Anders Halvorsen, WITSA

Liz Williams
Nominated by Philip Sheppard, AIM

Large Business

No nominations were received for the Large Business seat. I have informed the
Officers who will discuss options with members.

I will send candidates' election statements to the list later today. The
election opens tomorrow and I will send voting forms and instructions to the
internal list tomorrow morning.

Best wishes
Gary