ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Registry registrar separation

  • To: "'BC gnso'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Registry registrar separation
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 09:43:12 +0200

We have been provided independently with some factual clarifications from two
registrars (Network Solutions and eNom).
Accordingly I have made some changes to the first part of our paper.
This does not affect the paper's conclusions.

The changes are shown in highlight yellow.
The revised paper will be substituted on the web site.

Philip Sheppard
AIM - European Brands Association
9 avenue des Gaulois
1040 Brussels