ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] M O'Connor: Revised BC Charter - discussion and vote

  • To: BC Secretariat <secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, BC gnso <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] M O'Connor: Revised BC Charter - discussion and vote
  • From: Phil Corwin <pcorwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 18:50:58 -0400

I'd like to second (or third, whatever) the suggestion for sharing a redline of
the draft so we can easily see where changes have been made, and scheduling a
BC call as soon as feasible to have a discussion. There are aspects of the
proposed charter that either concern me or raise questions and it would be good
to have a full and frank dialogue as, after all, the constituency will be
operating under the revised charter for a long time.

Philip S. Corwin
Partner
Butera & Andrews
1301 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Suite 500
Washington, DC 20004

202-347-6875 (office)

202-347-6876 (fax)

202-255-6172 (cell)

"Luck is the residue of design." -- Branch Rickey