ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] PEDNAR (post expiration domain name recovery) PDP needs a constituency statement from us

  • To: <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>, bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] PEDNAR (post expiration domain name recovery) PDP needs a constituency statement from us
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 15:59:21 -0400

my deep apollgies for not being able to focus on this issue. I am co-organizing
the IGF USA and am absolutely drowning in work related to attendance, name
badges, and speakers for that event. I know that sometimes comments are filed
late, and in the past, when the BC was going to file late, we sometimes
submitted a placeholder noting that. I see a point in Mr. Palage's draft below
that I believe would have strong endorsement from BC members -- the importance
of accurate WHOIS data.
Count me in to offer edits by tomorrow a.m. if I see any needed to Mr.Palage's
draft.  I know that this can't be voted in less than 14 days .. do we have that
much time?
Marilyn