ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] PEDNAR (post expiration domain name recovery) BC statement

  • To: "'BC gnso'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] PEDNAR (post expiration domain name recovery) BC statement
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:23:15 +0200

Michael,
thank you for this.

The statement looks good.
I look forward to the outcome of the BC task force call to recommend this or a
final draft to the Constituency.
If there is broad support or friendly amendments, I hope we can agree quickly
and submit.

On process
In the past we have submitted a " Preliminary BC statement" to meet an external
deadline and then submitted a "Final BC Statement" after the BC 14 day
discussion period.
Often the two versions were the same.

Philip