ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Seoul draft agendas

  • To: "'BC gnso'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Seoul draft agendas
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 09:59:57 +0200

Colleagues,
we are proposing the following draft agendas for the Seoul meetings.
Any comments, additions or deletions are welcome on the list or latest our call
next week.
Philip
CSG breakfast with Board
Topic 1 - new TLDs, outcome of IRT recommendations and proposed anti-malicious
conduct provisions
Topic 2 - JPA and ICANN oversight

CSG
1. Outcome IRT recommendations and proposed anti-malicious conduct provisions  -
invite Kurt ?
2. R&R separation and other competitive issues - do we have a joint view?
3. Admin: How do we work towards policy and other coordination within the CSG?

BC
1. New Charter and functioning of exec comm: do we have enough volunteers?
2. How to address the fact that larger BC members are not contributing to an
archived e-mail list
3. Policy: progress on anti-abuse mechanisms
4. Follow -up on CSG/Board topics
5. New secretariat and possible ICANN services