ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Seoul agendas update

  • To: "'BC gnso'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Seoul agendas update
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 09:40:11 +0200

The following have now been agreed with our CSG colleagues.
A specific mailing on the outreach cocktail will follow.

Tuesday 27 October
08.00 - 10.00
CSG breakfast with Board
Topic 1 - Unresolved issues for new gTLDs: outcome of IRT recommendations &
anti-malicious conduct provisions (lead IPC)
Topic 2 -  Affirmation of Commitments - what it means (lead BC)

CSG
10.30 - 12.30
1. Unresolved issues for new gTLDs: outcome of IRT recommendations,
anti-malicious conduct provisions, economic studies  Q&A  Kurt Pritz and Doug
Brent (lead IPC)
2. R&R separation and other competitive issues - do we have a joint view? (lead
ISP)
3. Admin: How do we work towards policy and other coordination within the CSG?
(lead BC)

BC
14.00 - 16.30
Admin
1. New Charter and functioning of exec comm: do we have enough volunteers?
2. How to address the fact that larger BC members are not contributing to an
archived e-mail list
3. New secretariat and possible ICANN services
4. Organisation of ICANN meetings: new ways of working

Policy
5.  Contractual compliance role in addressing malicious conduct as part of the
new gTLD program - Q&A with David Giza, ICANN Compliance
6 . Progress on anti-abuse mechanisms
7 . Follow -up on CSG/Board topics

Wednesday 28 October 18.00  - 19.00
BC outreach cocktail - Athenee room - members and friends