ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] BC Minority Position re STI Initial Report

  • To: <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] BC Minority Position re STI Initial Report
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:27:44 +0100

Mike, Zahid,
great work.

I find this minority report both captures the position of my organisation of AIM
and looks to be an acceptable compromise text for the BC.

It clearly explains what we want, why the proposal is inadequate, and thus why
we are not welcoming it with open arms, while making the best of what is there.

A good job all round.

The shorter version is helpful.
(One typo in line 5 - will creates )

Philip