ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[no subject]

  • To: bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Zahid Jamil" <zahid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:29:45 +0000

Members may recall Gary Hills has resigned as our secretariat with effect from
31 December 2009 after many years of service.
In January we will hold elections for the new executive committee. That
executive committee will be proposing a budget for 2010 including the level of
secretariat services required bearing in mind what services may be available
from ICANN. This means that a request for a new secretariat with effect from 1
January 2010 is problematic as we may be changing what services we ask for
within weeks.

Accordingly the BC Officers have agreed with Gary to retain his services on a
consultancy basis until 28 February 2010 which will allow the newly elected
executive committee to decide on a longer-term request for new secretariat
services.

We would like to thank Gary for agreeing to do this.

Zahid
Mike
Philip

Sincerely,

Zahid Jamil
Barrister-at-law
Jamil & Jamil
Barristers-at-law
219-221 Central Hotel Annexe
Merewether Road, Karachi. Pakistan
Cell: +923008238230
Tel: +92 21 5680760 / 5685276 / 5655025
Fax: +92 21 5655026
www.jamilandjamil.com

*** This Message Has Been Sent Using BlackBerry Internet Service from Mobilink
***