ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Anzaja: resignation

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Anzaja: resignation
  • From: Liz Williams <lizawilliams@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 15:14:29 +0000

Dear colleagues

There is little point in being part of an organisation so dominated by US based interests. There is nought to congratulate ourselves about being so clearly dominated by one particular group when there are such broader issues at stake. We have failed substantially to meet our charter obligations and the new executive committee will have a large task on its hands to ensure a fresh and innovative approach to representing business interests across the board.

I have asked Gary to remove me from BC membership with immediate effect.

Liz