ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] BC position draft -- Working Group Guidelines

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] BC position draft -- Working Group Guidelines
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 09:17:47 -0600

hi all,

i've volunteered to be the rapporteur for our comments on the GNSO
Working-Group Guidelines.  our comments are due by March 22nd so we only have
about a week to review/edit this draft before we're in our 2-week approval
window.  my apologies for that -- i just plain ran out of daylight.  i've
attached a draft version of our comments for your review.  if folks could give
this a quick read and get edits back to me before the end of the day on Friday
i will turn around a final draft for distribution next Monday, two weeks in
advance of the submission deadline.

here's a link to the announcement and the draft guidelines:

http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-05feb10-en.htm

thanks!

mikey

phone   651-647-6109