ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Posted: BC comment on RAP Initial Report

  • To: "'bc - GNSO list'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Posted: BC comment on RAP Initial Report
  • From: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 08:23:57 -0400

The BC was one of just 11 stakeholders to post comments on the initial
report for Registration Abuse Policies (RAP)

Below is the text cover for our comment attachment:

> Attached are consensus comments of the Commercial & Business Users
> Constituency (CBUC), regarding the initial report of the GNSO Working group
> on Registration Abuse Policies.
>
> The CBUC supports most of the recommendations in the Initial Report, and
> offers specific suggestions to guide the policy development process as it
> moves to the next stage.   We have offered suggestions in several areas
> where the CBUC agrees, plus two areas of disagreement with the Initial
> Report.
>
> Several CBUC members contributed to this working group, including Mike
> Rodenbaugh, Mike O'Connor, Martin Sutton, Phil Corwin, and Berry Cobb.  Our
> lead rapporteur for developing these comments was Berry Cobb.

BC comments are at
http://forum.icann.org/lists/rap-initial-report/msg00010.html

All comments at http://forum.icann.org/lists/rap-initial-report/

note: please watch for  additional comments pending approval this week.

--
Steve DelBianco