ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] CBUC meetings prior to June Brussels ICANN meeting

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] CBUC meetings prior to June Brussels ICANN meeting
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 10:26:55 -0400

After a quick discussion within the ExComm, I would propose that we hold two
calls prior to the ICANN Brussels meeting:One call would focus on logistics,
Charter high level discussion, outreach and agenda input.the second call will
focus on gTLD policy activities.
This will allow both updates and discussion but also for members to prioritize
their interests.
Plan for huddles on Sunday evening, probably continuing through the ICANN
meeting for informal catch ups. Tuesday will be the regular constituency day,
starting with the breakfast, then moving into a working CSG session [agenda is
being drafted now for that meeting[, and then we will meet from 1:30-4:30 p.m.
as a BC. The Excomm will present a draft agenda for discussion and enhancement
by members on our upcoming call.
I will be posting times to the BC-GNSO list early next week for both calls.
HEAD COUNT IN MEANTIME: I would also like to gather a count of attendees for
Brussels in the meantime. Can you post back to me separately to confirm that
you are attending Brussels, and when you are arriving:
ArrivingSatSunMonday
Departing:
This will allow us to plan around when we have the largest number of members
present.
Marilyn Cade, BC Chair