ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] ICANN staff exodus

  • To: Phil Corwin <pcorwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Philip Sheppard <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, "bc-GNSO@xxxxxxxxx" <bc-GNSO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] ICANN staff exodus
  • From: Phil Corwin <pcorwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:56:40 +0000

PS-- Speaking of ICANN staff, just came across this --

http://domainnamewire.com/2010/07/18/icann-ombudsman-fails-to-hide-story-about-air-canada-argument/

Philip S. Corwin
Partner
Butera & Andrews
1301 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Suite 500
Washington, DC 20004

202-347-6875 (office)

202-347-6876 (fax)

202-255-6172 (cell)

"Luck is the residue of design." -- Branch Rickey