ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] BC Policy Calendar, as of 9-Nov-2010

  • To: "'bc - GNSO list'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] BC Policy Calendar, as of 9-Nov-2010
  • From: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 04:55:23 +0000

To:       BC Members
From:   Steve DelBianco, vice chair for policy coordination

Attached is the latest (9-Nov) policy calendar for items relevant to the BC.

This calendar will not be discussed in detail on our 11-Nov conference call.

Instead, we will go directly to  Policy Issues, including:

a) ATRT Recommendations
b) new gTLD Guidebook.  First-look at changes from previous version, by
volunteers who have reviewed modules of the Guidebook.
c) Security Stability & Resiliency (SSR) internal working group
d) Other policy issues under development for positions needed by
Cartegena
e) Council Agenda topics not covered above which are on agenda for Council
meeting 11/18 - Members Input

--
Steve DelBianco
Executive Director