ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Proposed BC comments on IRTP-B

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-GNSO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Proposed BC comments on IRTP-B
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 18:03:40 -0500

hi all,

i've attached a draft version of our comments on the IRTP-B working-group's
final report.  Steve and Berry will have to take it from here -- i don't know
what happens next, but we are on a pretty fixed timeline that needs to be met
in order to get comments back to me on changes you'd like to see in this and
then complete our voting in time to submit these comments.

Berry and Steve, could you chime in with specific dates and actions that need
to happen in order for all this to work properly?

thanks,

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356