ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Proposed BC comment on ICANN proposed budget for 2012

  • To: "bc-GNSO@xxxxxxxxx" <bc-GNSO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Proposed BC comment on ICANN proposed budget for 2012
  • From: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 02:16:27 +0000

ICANN is now gathering public comment on its proposed framework for FY 2012
operating plan and budget.

Attached is a discussion draft for BC comments prepared by Chris Chaplow, our
Vice Chair for Finance & Administration.

(Those of you in San Francisco last week heard Chris summarize these comments
in the Public Forum on Thursday. )

ICANN's Comment period closes 4-April, so today (21-March) begins our 14-day
review period for this discussion draft.

Please review and post your suggestions/edits as soon as possible.   If there
are no disagreements noted by 30-March, these comments will be adopted without
a voting period, and posted to ICANN on 4-April.

For topic background, see
http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#op-budget-fy2012

Thanks again to Chris for his leadership on all ICANN financial and
administrative issues.

Steve DelBianco
Vice chair for policy coordination