ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Business Constituency statement on the Board Reply to GAC Scorecard

  • To: "bc-GNSO@xxxxxxxxx" <bc-GNSO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Business Constituency statement on the Board Reply to GAC Scorecard
  • From: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 20:33:22 +0000

Attached is a written statement of the BC on the Board – GAC negotiations over
the new gTLD Scorecard.    This was provided to ICANN staff today, in time for
their guidebook redline work.

Kurt & Karen -

As officers of the BC, Marilyn Cade and I prepared a written statement
summarizing comments made by the BC last week in SFO regarding the GAC
Scorecard.

We understand this statement may be of help as you and the Board develop the
Guidebook redline and response to the GAC Scorecard.