ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] For BC review & comment: draft response to Whois Review Team

  • To: "bc-GNSO@xxxxxxxxx" <bc-GNSO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] For BC review & comment: draft response to Whois Review Team
  • From: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 18:46:01 +0000

ICANN is gathering responses to questions posed by the Whois review team.

Attached is a discussion draft for BC response prepared by Elisa Cooper.
(Steve DelBianco added a bit about Whois studies)

On our last member call, several others also volunteered to add to this
response, so we're looking forward to your additions:
Sara Deutsch
Berry Cobb
Lynn Goodendorf
Janet O'Callaghan

ICANN's Comment period closes 17-Apr.    Today (7-Apr) begins an 8-day review
period for this discussion draft. We can submit this response later if members
feel they need the entire 14-day review and discussion period.

Please review and post your suggestions/edits as soon as possible.   If there
are no disagreements noted by 17-Apr, this response will be adopted without a
voting period, and posted to ICANN.

For topic background, see http://icann.org/en/public-comment/#whois-rt

Thanks again to Elisa Cooper for serving as BC Rapporteur on this.

Regards,
Steve DelBianco
Vice chair for policy coordination