ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] ICANN and Singapore Meeting venue -- announcement to members

  • To: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>, bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>, Benedetta BC Secretariat <secretariat-bc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] ICANN and Singapore Meeting venue -- announcement to members
  • From: Phil Corwin <psc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:34:45 +0000

FYI, I just booked in Singapore at the Conrad Centennial, which is part of the
Hilton family. It is about 1/3 of a mile from the meeting venue and one block
from the Pan Pacific, which is one of the three hotels listed on the ICANN
Singapore website. It's a 5-star rated business hotel and has a variety of
rates, including substantial discounts if you prepay in advance, as well as a
book 3 nights get the 4th free offer. So BC members who have not yet booked
their rooms might want to give it a look.

Benedetta, now you know where I'll be staying - I arrive late evening on
Thursday 6/16 and depart very early morning on Saturday 6/25.

Best regards to all.

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW