ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Link to Packaged Applications Letter to Chair and CEO

  • To: <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Link to Packaged Applications Letter to Chair and CEO
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 10:33:27 -0400

Dear Colleagues,

As noted on the BC conference call today, here is the link to the letter
that was sent to Peter Dengate-Thrush and Rod Beckstrom (as well as posted
in the latest Public Comments on the AGB) on the topic of enabling a process
for packaged (bundled) languages/scripts with a single gTLD application.
Fellow member Andrew Mack co-authored this letter with me and, along with
those that came in after the posting, we have some 30 signatories to this
letter.

http://icann.org/en/correspondence/andruff-et-al-to-dengate-thrush-beckstrom
-11may11-en.pdf

Kind regards,