ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Reminder: upcoming BC Members call

  • To: Bc-Gnso <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Reminder: upcoming BC Members call
  • From: Benedetta Rossi <secretariat-bc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 15:35:38 +0200

Dear BC Members,
I'm just sending you a reminder for the upcoming BC Members call in preparation
for the Singapore meeting, which will take place on Monday June 13th at 10am
EST (2pm UTC).
Dial in details and agenda will follow. Please let me know if you require a
dial out.

Kindest Regards,

Benedetta Rossi
BC Secretariat